Week of August 10, 2020
Dear Residents, Family members and Legal Representatives,
We are happy to continue to offer our visiting hours Monday thru Friday. We have time slots available 9-11 am and then again 1-4pm. Please reach out to our receptionist to make your reservations. Feel free to park in the spots on either end of the driveway.
Reuniting our residents with their loved ones in person is having such a positive effect! Seeing the joy this brings to their faces during a visit makes us grateful to be able to offer this opportunity. Weekend visits are still not available during Phase 1.
In order to keep our residents, staff and your family members safe from the potential coronavirus exposure, we need to implement visits under a very strict set of rules. Here is a run-down of what you need to know:
• Reservation times will be determined by the resident’s responsible party calling our reception desk for a scheduled time slot.
• Visits may be cancelled by our team for any reason including inclement weather.
• Unannounced visits are not permitted.
• Staff members will sanitize visitors’ hands upon entrance and departure.
• Each visitor will be required to have a temperature taken and complete a questionnaire to ensure a safe visit.
• Visitors must be 18 years old or older.
• Visits are limited to 2 persons per resident for 20-30 minutes.
• No Physical contact is allowed and social distance will be enforced.
• No food, beverages, or gifts are allowed to be given to the resident.
• Visits will take place outdoors in the protected designated area of the front parking lot.
• Visitors need to properly wear face coverings when approaching the premises, and once screening has taken place, will be provided a surgical-grade face mask to wear during the visit if they do not already have one.
• All visits will be monitored by a staff member.
• Seating and high touch areas will be disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizing agent and drying time will be observed before the next visit.
• To ensure fairness, every resident will have the opportunity for a visit with their loved ones before more appointments are scheduled.
• Virtual visitation will continue to be offered on a scheduled basis.
We ask for your understanding of and strict adherence to our PHASE 1 list of rules for visitation. If you are not feeling well or have had any risk of coronavirus exposure, we ask that you do not visit.
Kathy Shatraw, Administrator
From the Family of Joan Marengo: We want to thank you and your wonderful staff. You brighten the days of all the residents here. Mom always enjoyed the great variety of things to do. Your kindness and genuine caring shows through in all that you do. I can never thank you enough for making mom's life happy and fun.
We want to thank you for everything you do and for taking such great care of the hospice patients.
We always enjoy coming in to see you as well as the patients. You all work very hard and it is very much appreciated. Thank you again.
Tracee and Becky
To the Activities Dept.,
It cannot be said in words just how very much your caring and kindness meant to all of us. You all and always go above and beyond. Thank you sincerely from the depths of our hearts. It meant so very much to mom and us. God bless you all.
Our sincere gratitude to all of you.
Family of Ms. Tessier
Please accept my sincerest thanks for all that you did for my brother.
Also, thanks for helping me get through his stay at Trinity. Hope all is well.
You do a fantastic job!!
COVID-19 Level 3
Due to the rapidly developing changes with COVID-19, we feel that is it in the best interest of our residents to implement Level 3 precautions. This means that all visiting hours will be suspended at this time. We will be working toward having our residents keep in contact with you through Skype and/or Facetime. Thank you