February 26, 2021
Dear Family Members and Legal Representatives:
I am happy to report that visitations have been going very well. Please contact the reception desk to set up your appointments. We are not accepting walk in visits. We continue to offer FaceTime visits so simply contact Diana Ferreira, Activity Director at 765-5844 to set up a convenient time.
In an effort to keep our residents, staff and yourselves safe from potential coronavirus exposure we need to have you adhere to the following guidelines :
- Reservations must be made with our Receptionist prior to visiting
- Unannounced visits are not permitted. Please enter via the front lobby
- All visitors must have their temperature checked and screening tool completed regarding possible signs or symptoms of COVID
- If the visitor does not pass the screening process and/or presents with symptoms of COVID-19, the scheduled visit will not be allowed
- Mask covering the mouth, nose and chin must be worn at all times
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between persons
- No one under the age of 18 years old may visit
- Hand hygiene must occur upon entrance and exit of the facility
- Visits are limited to (2) people per resident for 30 minutes.
- Visits may be cancelled by our team based on COVID status
- Residents and visitors should not travel through any space designated as COVID-19 care space
- High touch surfaces in visitation area will be disinfected after each visit and appropriate drying time will be observed
- Visits will take place on our Ground Floor lounge
We have one resident and one staff member that are COVID positive and recuperating at this time.
We ask for your continued understanding of and adherence to our visitation guidelines. I want to thank you for your continued patience.